TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Saturday, June 10, 2017

NEW! ETUDE HOUSE Dear Darling Water Gel Lip Tint SWATCHES & Review 에뛰드하우스 아이...

Hi guys! Today I come to you with another adorable collection from ETUDE HOUSE!
If you are a big fan of cute packaging then you will definitely love this! Etude House has recently launched their Spring/Summer lip tint collection for 2017 and oh my goodness are they CUTE. This time they came out with 6 brand new colors for their water gel tints..unfortunately I can only show you 5 in this blog for now since the 6th color was ALWAYS out of stock at my local Etude Shop :( However I am still going to try my best to get my hands on it once it comes back in stock and swatch it for you guys real quick on my Facebook & Instagram so make sure you are following me to see the 6th color! (PK 006)


The colors I will be reviewing for you guys today are:
→ PK 005
→ OR 205
→ RD 307
→ RD 306
→ PK 004

There are officially 6 colors in total to this collection ranging from reds to pinks and orange. You cannot NOT fall in love with the cute (and very clever!) popsicle packaging Etude House came up with this time! It was very difficult for me to just walk on by without admiring their cuteness lol

PK 005 Cute Salmon Pink with a slight peach undertone. This color would look great for everyday day time wear! Great for work or school. 

OR205 is a pretty coral color with a slight hint of beige undertone. In my opinion it looks a lot better (on me) as a full lip. Beautiful warm/beige coral color for summer!
RD 307 is a sweet crimson red color. From the packaging it appears to be a true sexy red but once swatched it is actually a very pretty and feminine shade! This is a perfect red to wear for a daytime look because it doesn't look too overpowering. 
RD 306 is a slightly deeper red than RD 307. It has a deep burgundy undertone but not too vampy, the sheerness of the formula gives it a nice "sexier" vibe compared to the previous colors. 
PK004 is a deep muted pink rose color with a slight purple undertone to it. It has a cooler tone compared to the other pinks in this collection. 
The color payoff in general for this collection is quite good and since they are water gel lip tints, the finish is very sheer and light on the lips! These are perfect for those who loves to do gradient lip and the sheer glossy finish gives off a nice youthful cute look to the makeup. The wear is average to okay and it does smear quite easily. Taking off demands quite a bit of rubbing since it is a tint and yes you do get left with the color after washing off for quite some time lol

So which of these colors do you like the most? I think they are cute and fun to have but not necessarily the best tints I have tried...but the packaging I guess just makes me want to keep them on my vanity lol..they're just too stinking cute.  

MY VERDICT
Packaging: 10/10
Wear: 7/10
Application: 8/10
Color: 6/10 

Where to buy? Amazon is probably the best/cheapest if you are in the U.S.! You can get them HERE









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig